Why Perfect Ain’t Pretty
Why not just keep striving for perfection? What is wrong with wanting your end result to happen with out a hassle?
Because that is unrealistic, energy draining and quite frankly as absurd as unicorns being real!
Here are 5 reasons why embracing imperfect action will do not only your health, but your life and business a tonne of good.
- 1.Have you found the pot of gold yet? Remember as a kid you would run and try and find the end of the rainbow..only to never find it. Yeah perfect is the pot of gold…You won’t find it!
- 2. Wanting the perfect outcome is literally killing you. Disease…Broken down is Dis-Ease when we are at dis-ease with something. That something that isn’t perfect is causing this. Learning to be ok with imperfect causes better health! Because you aren’t stressing about if the pillows are straight or not!
- 3. Over planning is like feeding your perfection monster. Just like giving birth, no matter how many times you have gone over your birth plan…. You can only react at the time. Learn to understand and trust the out come will be the same.. a baby. Plan or no plan. But spend more time in the moment.
- 4. That old cliche ‘Be Grateful’. This one is scientifically proven. When we write down what is going well in our lives on a daily basis, it lifts our energy levels. Our thoughts change and we take a better action. Which in turn gives us a better outcome.
- 5. When you should have stuck with your first decision…but you didn’t. What if you just decided to trust yourself each and every time? The energy that surrounds an idea will be so compelling like a flowing river, you will just get floated away by it. In a very aligned way. Because you actually want to do it. Based on your own agenda, your own values backed by 100% belief.
Because we are always evolving, always changing asking for perfection every time is too taxing. What about taking more imperfect action and learning how to detach from mistakes and making them mean something about ourselves.
You are good. You are enough. You are imperfect.
About Natalie Tolhopf
After more than a decade in coaching (and a failed business venture), Natalie Tolhopf knows that success is all about mindset, focus and consistency. With a coaching philosophy that’s equal parts butt kick and handhold, Nat guides inspired businesswomen to take imperfect action to build your business in a way that’s right for you. She’ll teach you how to adopt a success mindset, and bust through procrastination and perfectionism to become the star of your own show.
More about Natalie…