Sometimes you and your kids get weighed down by stress from all the things happening in the world around you. It’s normal. But do you confront the negative emotions in a smart and healthy way?
With the Resilient Family Toolkit you and your kids can:
- - Explore ways to recognize, acknowledge and manage BIG difficult emotions.
- - Develop a positive mindset and learn how to challenge negativity through proven activities and journal prompts.
- - Encourage kindness, healthy sleep, movement and nutrition habits.
- - Feel more confident and able to cope with adversity.
- - Make meaningful connections and build empathy.