Hi! I am Nicky Perry - the owner and creator here at AwesoME Inc. I have a 25+ year career in graphic design, with a background in scientific publishing and psychology.
No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you will face tough times in life. Whether it’s divorce, loss of a loved one, a home or a job, depression, infidelity, infertility, bullying in the workplace or at school - at some point you, or someone close to you, is going to struggle.
Browse our full collection HERE
If you are a school, teacher, children's charity or community group we encourage you to take advantage of our discounted bulk rates with up to 55% off the retail rate of our kids journals. Find out more HERE.
Wholesale Rates (Bulk Buy)
If you are a retail store, wellness or corporate business you can get up to 50% off the retail rate of our products when you bulk buy. Find out more HERE.
- OPTIMISTIC We believe that above all else, there is always hope.
- RESILIENT We have first-hand experience of the impact of negative habits, unhealthy cycles and mental illness. We share our own experiences as well as stories from a professional perspective to encourage others.
- CARING We care about people, we care about our communities and we care about the planet. We’re often led by our hearts and have a strong sense of justice.
- AUTHENTIC We will always tell it like it is. We won’t shy away from something because it’s not warm and fuzzy. We are practical, real and down-to-earth.
- TRANSPARENT We aren’t perfect. We struggle just like everyone else. But you can trust us, because we are decent and honest.
- SPONTANEOUS We love to learn and have fun and are always coming up with new and improved ways of sharing positivity.
- CURIOUS We have a thirst for knowledge as this helps us develop new skills and become better people. Through our research, we hope to be able to share more of what we learn.
The Solo Meo Award - Highly Commended 2021
awarded to Nicky Perry
This Award celebrates a solo business owner who runs their business single-handedly. It recognises all-round business excellence, from concept through to execution.
NEXT Magazine's inaugural Her Own Boss Awards
awarded to founders Nicky Perry and Bex Lipp.
This Award celebrates inspiring, hard-working Kiwi women who had started their own small business, spotted a gap in the market, solved a problem or put a new twist on an old idea. *Bex left AwesoME Inc in 2018.
As seen in...
Meet The Team
Here at AwesoME Inc® we work closely with experts from the fields of psychology, education, nutrition and mental wellness to create resources, tools and techniques that will empower you to live a happier, healthier life.
Originally from the island state of Tasmania in Australia, Nicky has 25+ years experience working in various design and publishing environments (including scientific publishing) around the world as a graphic designer and art director. She is the enthusiastic owner of AwesoME Inc and a busy mum of two boys, with a passion to teach the power of positive psychology through the creation of beautiful products that make people happy.
Nicky Perry - CEO / Founder / Mum
Amy is a writer, content creator and life coach and is passionate about connecting people through writing, coaching and the power of storytelling. The first 20 years of her career was spent behind the stylists chair as a hairstylist, where she honed her skills of listening, holding space, connecting and creating clarity through conversation.
Amy Willoughby - Life Coach / Content Creator
As a registered Educational Psychologist, Juliet has worked with a wide variety of children, families, and individuals during her time with the Ministry of Education, the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF), and in private practice. She has a passion for the topic of resilience and its importance in our modern lives, particularly for young people.
Juliet Battersby - Educational Psychologist / Content Creator
Michelle Yandle is a HCANZA Accredited Health Coach with a Diploma in Nutrition Coaching from The Holistic Performance Institute. As well as having a Graduate Degree in Education from Fort Kent, Maine, Michelle is a certified Intuitive Eating© Coach, Am I Hungry©, Mindful Eating Instructor, a Body Image Educator through The Body Positive and Marci RD, a The Body Positive© coach and facilitator, and Lecturer at The Holistic Performance Institute, not to mention the author of three books.
Michelle Yandle - Health and Nutrition Coach / Content Creator
Victoria has been working in the mental health and addiction field over the past 15 years since leaving University with an honours degree in Psychology. During her time spent working in addiction, Victoria was introduced to the practice of mindfulness. Since this time Victoria has become extremely passionate about incorporating mindfulness into both her professional and her family life.
Victoria Hood - Mindfulness Coach/ContentCreator